For questions related to digital curricular platforms, please submit a tech support ticket.
Lower School (Grades K - 5)
Google Classroom - Learners access assignments, submit work, and interact with personalized teacher feedback on their work.
- Google Classroom is a workflow tool that allows teachers to share curricular resources as well as assign and collect work from students.
- Families may choose to receive Guardian Summaries from Google Classroom, alerting them to upcoming due dates, as well as late or missing work.
Seesaw - Learners and teachers post demonstrations of student learning.
- Seesaw is an online portfolio platform that allows students to make learning visible.
- Families can interact with students’ and teachers’ posts as they document artifacts of learning.
For questions related to Lower School digital curricular platforms, please submit a tech support ticket.
PowerSchool - Families access students’ homeroom information/attendance/progress reports.
- PowerSchool is your student's personalized academic progress/comments/attendance database for Kindergarten through grade 12. this information is updated in real-time for Middle and Upper Schools (6-12), and is released three times a year for Lower School (K-5)
- Although we recommend using the web version of PowerSchool, the mobile app for PowerSchool is called PowerSchool Mobile. Our district code is FXPD.