For questions related to Middle School and Upper School digital curricular platforms, please submit a tech support ticket.
PowerSchool - Families access students’ homeroom information/attendance/progress reports.
- PowerSchool is your student’s personalized academic progress/comments/attendance database for K-12. PowerSchool will be updated with letter grades only, every 2 weeks in the US, and every 3 weeks in MS. PowerSchool is released three times a year for Lower School (gr. K-5)
- Although we recommend using the web version of PowerSchool, the mobile app for PowerSchool is called PowerSchool Mobile. Our district code is FXPD.
For questions related to digital curricular platforms, please submit a tech support ticket.
Middle School and Upper School (Grades 6-12)
Altitude Learning - Learners access course information, view unit plans, create their learning plan to engage with assignments in the form of “cards,” submit work, set and reflect on goals, and interact with personalized teacher feedback on their progress relative to the specific standards the school is prioritizing
Family Experience- shows how to get started, from logging in to looking at the different features of the website.
Family Onboarding - View-Only Student Experience shows how to view Altitude Learning from the student perspective. It's how to see exactly what your child sees.
- Using competencies, teachers provide feedback on students’ performance over time.
- Families will receive periodic emails from students and teachers through the Stream feature, which shares announcements about course information, as well as students’ assignment submissions and relevant teacher feedback.
- Guardians have their own credentials to access the family view of Altitude Learning, where you can interact with Stream posts as well as see your learner's goals and portfolios.
Please note that Altitude Learning replaces PowerSchool Learning, Google Classroom, and Seesaw in grades 6-12 for the 2020-2021 school year.