LOWER CAMPUS GRANDPARENTS DAY
NOVEMBER 8, 2019
We can’t wait to welcome our Early Preschool through Grade 5 Grandparents and Special Friends to experience life at Mount Vernon on Friday, November 8.
Please extend this invitation to your child’s grandparents and special friends! Full Schedule Below.
We need parent volunteers for this event. Please consider volunteering your time to assist in helping this event run smoothly with so many important visitors on campus.
- 7:45 - 10:00 a.m.
Reception and light refreshments on the Lower Campus Patio
Scholastic Book Fair in Fellowship Hall
- 8:00 a.m. Early Preschool / Preschool Welcome in the Sanctuary
- 8:15 - 8:45 a.m. Early Preschool / Preschool classroom visits
- 9:30 a.m. Lower School Welcome in the Sanctuary
- 9:45 - 10:30 a.m. Lower School classroom visits
- Lower Campus, 471 Mt. Vernon Hwy NE
- First Baptist Church of Sandy Springs, 650 Mount Vernon Hwy NE
- Shuttles will be available throughout the event to and from the School and the First Baptist Church of Sandy Springs parking lot.