Hello K-5 Parents!
Due to the weather forecast for October 31, the Inaugural Lower School Fall Festival is being moved to Friday, November 1. The times will be the same, from 12:30-2:00 p.m.
During this time, students will take part in fall-themed relay races, games and activities to celebrate the change in seasons, our 1st-trimester academic success, and being Better Together as a Mount Vernon Community. Dress for the day: fall festive shirt with uniform bottoms or jeans OR regular spirit wear.
There are several ways in which you can get involved:
- Volunteer to run a game station click here. May need additional volunteers because of the date change
- Attend the event, enjoy watching the students celebrate, and get better acquainted with other MVPS parents and staff.
- Parking will be available on Lower Campus
- Overflow parking available at First Baptist Church of Sandy Springs. Please make note of the school signage in the church lot in order to park in the appropriate areas.
- A shuttle will run from this lot to Lower Campus from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
We look forward to celebrating this fun occasion with you and your children. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or concerns.
Tracy Douglas and Tiffany Mewbourne (Fall Festival Chairs)
Anne Hopkins (Director of Community Engagement)