Hello K-5 Parents!
We are excited to invite you to participate in our inaugural K-5 Fall Festival taking place on Thursday, October 31, from 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. on the Lower Campus. During this time, students will take part in fall-themed relay races, games and activities to celebrate the change in seasons, our 1st-trimester academic success, and being Better Together as a Mount Vernon Community. Dress for the day: Halloween top with uniform bottoms or jeans.
There are several ways in which you can get involved:
- Volunteer to run a game station click here.
- Donate items for the festival click here.
- Attend the event, enjoy watching the students celebrate, and get better acquainted with other MVPS parents and staff.
- Parking will be available on Lower Campus
- Overflow parking available at First Baptist Church of Sandy Springs. Please make note of the school signage in the church lot in order to park in the appropriate areas.
- A shuttle will run from this lot to Lower Campus from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
We look forward to celebrating this fun occasion with you and your children. Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or concerns.
Tracy Douglas and Tiffany Mewbourne (Fall Festival Chairs)
Anne Hopkins (Director of Community Engagement)