The forms below must be completed by July 31 for each Mount Vernon student.
- (All Students) *REQUIRED* The Handbook for Families Acknowledgment must be submitted for each student. After you have read and reviewed the 2019-2020 Family Handbook, parents must log in to the Parent Portal website and submit the acknowledgment form. Once logged in, please click on the Summer ePacket Forms button to view and complete the acknowledgment form required for each student.
- (Early Preschool - Middle School) *REQUIRED* The Extend Play Plan Selection must be completed for all students from Early Preschool through Middle School. Login to the Parent Portal and submit the selection form.
- (All Students) The Authorization For Medication form is required for any student that requires medication(s) to be administered by the school nurses during school hours. Please print out the Authorization for Medication form and bring it to the school nurse during orientation.
- (Grades 5-12) The Authorization for Self-Administration of Asthma/Anaphylaxis Medicine Form is required for any student prescribed an EPI-PEN or INHALER and will carry it during school hours or activities. Please submit the online form.
- (Middle School - Upper School) Athletics Forms must be completed for any Middle School or Upper School student who wishes to participate in athletics. Please visit the Sports Medicine Parent Resources and Forms page and complete each listed form, then email them to Ryan Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.