The forms below must be completed by July 31 for each Mount Vernon student.
- (All Students) The Authorization For Medication form is required for any student that requires medication(s) to be administered by the school nurses during school hours. Please print out the Authorization for Medication form and bring it to the school nurse during orientation.
- (Grades 5-12) The Authorization for Self-Administration of Asthma/Anaphylaxis Medicine Form is required for any student prescribed an EPI-PEN or INHALER and will carry it during school hours or activities. Please submit the online form.
- (Grades 5-12) Athletics Forms must be completed for any Grade 5 - Grade 12 student who wishes to participate in athletics. Please visit the Sports Medicine Parent Resources and Forms page and complete each listed form, then email them to Ryan Hart at email@example.com.
The required forms below will be available in July:
- (All Students) An addendum to the Family and Student Handbook will be released in late July and an accompanying Acknowledgment Form must be submitted for each student enrolled at Mount Vernon (to be due prior to the beginning of school).
- (Early Preschool - Middle School) The Extended Play Plan Selection must be completed for all students from Early Preschool through Grade 8.