iFest 2018: A Celebration of Innovation, Inquiry, and Impact
Thursday, May 3 from 9:45 to 11:30 a.m.
Eight months ago, Upper School students set out on a personal journey— a journey to inquire, innovate or create impact— and began their iProjects. Working towards self-created goals, they have been busy researching, designing, prototyping, building, writing, composing, filming, and collaborating with experts.
Please join us on Thursday, May 3 from 9:45 to 11:30 a.m. in the Upper School building to see how students used their iProjects to:
- create a virtual reality lab
- work to integrate a design for a student-run coffee shop in the plans for the new Upper School building
- launch a personal photography business
- gain valuable work experience as a graphic design intern
- raise over $3,000 for scholarships for students in Zambia
- and more
Come learn more about their work and provide valuable feedback while testing their prototypes, shopping at their pop-up stores, tasting their food samples, watching their films, reading their literary works, and reviewing their designs.