Well this is a first, but hey you’re stuck in your house bored anyway & I want to get this thing going! Please read through this to get ALL your instructions first & then go to town!
- Fully charge your phone & bribe 1 or 2 people in your house to help film you & participate!
- Film your prepared monologue (from the audition packet)
- Remember to be BIG & BOLD with your character choices-there are no right or wrong answers! Looking for voice inflection, projection, body language, facial expressions, good diction & memorization :) How might you bring that character to LIFE?!
- Pick 1 of the scenes below and prepare it for a cold(ish) reading & film it.
- Pick a character that you want to portray & have whoever else is with you read the other part.
- This does NOT need to be memorized, but read through it enough times so you’re not staring at the paper.
- Add in some blocking! Interact with your other characters & show me their relationships!
- Film a 1 minute story (improv) with one of the following prompts:
- Tell me about an adventure you had in Sherwood Forest…
- Tell me about an interesting person or creature you met in Sherwood Forest
- Say THANK YOU to your helpers :)
- Take a picture of your COMPLETED audition form (both pages)
- Send me an e-mail ([email protected]) with the following attachments:
- Monologue video
- Scene video
- Story video
- Completed audition form
- Text each other to make sure everyone received this e-mail & is working on this today! Also forward it to anyone who didn’t make the audition workshops & but still wants to audition!
- Text Samantha McCarthy a happy birthday gif :)
HAVE FUN with this! Video auditions should be completed by Friday (1/19) at 8am. Can’t wait to watch them :) Please e-mail me with any questions! Happy filming!
Lady in Waiting, Marian, Robin
Prince & Sheriff
Robin, Will, Town’s Guy, Little John