Every student in the Middle School belongs to a Community Group.
In addition to providing students with an opportunity to connect more deeply with a small group, Community is designed for multiple purposes to engage students, including:
- Students participate in valuable lessons led by their Community Group leader.
- Students develop as citizen leaders and ethical decision makers
- Students seek help from a teacher or a tutor.
- Students study independently or collaborate on school-related projects
- Students curate and upload demonstrations of learning
- Students reflect in writing on their demonstrations of learning