Spring Playmaker Registration Extended December 27
Spring Extended stay begins January 8
Spring Playmaker begins January 22
Fall Extended Play begins on Tuesday, August 14
Fall PlayMaker Classes begin on Monday, September 3
Mount Vernon’s Extended Play/PlayMaker programs provide the following:
Extended Play (after school care):
- Preschool Extended Play hours are 12:00 - 6:00 p.m. A hot lunch and afternoon snack will be provided for all Preschool students in Extended Play.
- Lower School/Middle School/Upper School Extended Play hours are 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. An afternoon snack will be provided to all students in Extended Play.
- Students in grades 7-12 will be in the MSAB, and must be picked up inside the building.
- Conference Day care for Preschool and Lower School is by reservation only, between 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Drop-in care for conference time only, is provided for free. There is a one hour limit for free conference time care.
PlayMaker Classes (after school enrichment classes):
- Learning at Mount Vernon does not just happen between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. PlayMaker Classes provide children in Preschool through grade 8 opportunities to engage in areas of interest, amplifying our foundational curriculum. From Lego club to soccer, yoga to photography, dance and chess, we provide the opportunity to extend a child’s passion or spark a new found interest. Please peruse our extensive 2018-2019 PlayMaker Catalog to see the many and varied offerings.
- After their PlayMaker Classes, children will be escorted to carpool beyond the Courtyard, or sent to Extended Play.
- PlayMaker Class updates:
- Several classes are changing, with sessions being added
- Individual class logistics will be shared after Christmas break
Updated Fall PM Makeup Classes & Performances 2018
If you need to reach Extended Play or PlayMaker Classes for any reason, text or call Lisa Brady: 404-450-6447
Lisa Brady, Director of Extended Play Programs
Leave a message: 404-252-3448 ext. 2302