Mount Vernon’s Extended Play Programs provide the following:
- After School Care for Preschool - grade 6 (Extended Play) Parents can register for several different options for Extended Play:
- Preschool Drop-In Care (Hot lunch & afternoon snack provided): Three or five day options available -- 12:00 p.m. - 3:30 or 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Lower School/Middle School Drop in Care (Afternoon snack provided): 3:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m.
- Preschool - Lower School Conference Day Care by reservation only 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Hot lunch & afternoon snack provided for all-day students.) Drop-in care for conference times only is provided free of charge. (One hour limit for free conference only care.)
- After School Care for grades 7 and 8 (Extended Day) is available 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. in the Middle School Academic Building and is required for any student not meeting with a teacher or involved in an afterschool sport or activity during this time.
- Enrichment Classes for Preschool - grade 8 (PlayMaker Classes):
- Learning in the Preschool does not happen simply between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. PlayMaker Classes provide children opportunities to engage in specific interest areas amplifying our foundational curriculum. With offerings ranging from Lego club to soccer, yoga to photography, and much more, there is an opportunity to extend a child’s passion or spark a new found interest. Please peruse our extensive 2018-2019 PlayMaker Catalog to see the many and varied offerings.
- Carpool upon completion of Enrichment Classes/PlayMaker Classes
- PlayMaker registration for Fall 2018 will begin Monday, July 16 at 7:00 a.m.
If you need to reach Extended Play, Extended Day, or PlayMaker Classes for any reason, please contact Lisa Brady, Director of Extended Care Programs:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 404-252-3448 ext. 2302