This annual tradition is an event that students, parents, and faculty embrace and look forward to each year.
Join us for a day that begins with a student parade that leads into a family picnic, and an over-the-top carnival.
All proceeds raised for the Rally will be used to fund professional development for faculty and staff, technological enhancements and expansion throughout the School.
- 2017 proceeds funded consultation with an IT services firm to re-design and re-configure our wireless network, subsequently purchasing network equipment to bring both campuses up-to-date on the latest high-speed networking technology. Also 35 new faculty laptops, 40 iPad refreshes for Lower School, 16 new iPads for 3rd grade, 40 iPod touch for VR, photo, and video for Middle School.
- 2016 proceeds funded Network and wifi infrastructure upgrades, Interactive Clear Touch displays in the new middle school modulars, Security system upgrades as well as professional development for faculty and staff.
- 2015 proceeds funded ClearTouch screens in Lower and Middle School classrooms, furniture and equipment for Studio(i) as well as professional development for faculty and staff.
ORDER MUSTANG RALLY LUNCHES, CARNIVAL TICKETS
- FILL OUT THIS ORDER FORM
- T-shirt order deadline has passed
- Lunches and Carnival Ticket order deadline is NOON on Wednesday, April 10