Mustang Rally is Mount Vernon's ALL-DAY, ALL-SCHOOL celebration of school spirit and community. This annual tradition is an event that students, parents, and faculty embrace and look forward to each year.
Join us for a day that begins with a student parade then leads into field races, powder puff games, a family picnic, and an over-the-top carnival. Don’t miss the free tuition drawing during the opening ceremonies!
All proceeds raised for the Rally will be used to fund professional development for faculty and staff, technological enhancements and expansion throughout the School.
- 2017 proceeds funded consultation with an IT services firm to re-design and re-configure our wireless network, subsequently purchasing network equipment to bring both campuses up-to-date on the latest high-speed networking technology. Also 35 new faculty laptops, 40 iPad refreshes for Lower School, 16 new iPads for 3rd grade, 40 iPod touch for VR, photo, and video for Middle School.
- 2016 proceeds funded Network and wifi infrastructure upgrades, Interactive Clear Touch displays in the new middle school modulars, Security system upgrades as well as professional development for faculty and staff.
- 2015 proceeds funded ClearTouch screens in Lower and Middle School classrooms, furniture and equipment for Studio(i) as well as professional development for faculty and staff.
2018 MUSTANG RALLY T-SHIRT, LUNCHES AND CARNIVAL TICKETS ORDERS NOW CLOSED
- T-shirt swaps for orders will be taking place on Tuesday, April 24 from 7:30 a.m.-8:00 a.m. in the FC Courtyard. Any leftover shirts at 8:00 a.m. that morning will be available for purchase.
- If you missed the lunch ticket deadline, please plan to pack a picnic lunch, there will be very limited extra lunches sold on the day of the Rally.
- THANK YOU 2018 23 CORPORATE + 166 FAMILY RALLY SPONSORS (FINAL LIST)
- 2018 FAMILY SPONSORSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS
- 2018 CORPORATE PARTNER LEVELS AND BENEFITS