This section of the Sports Medicine webpage is vital in providing you with resources concerning sports physicals, appointment requests and concussion information. This is your resource tool for Sports Medicine at Mount Vernon Presbyterian School.
Ryan Hart, Director of Sports Medicine
Athletic Training Facility
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
3:00PM - 4:00PM
*Closed During Home Games*
EVALUATIONS - CONSULTATIONS - TREATMENTS - REHABILITATION
Email complete packet to the MV Sports Medicine Department: email@example.com
ImPACT Consent Form (Upper School Student-Athletes Only)
Video Resources on Concussions
- ImPACT Baseline Concussion Test
- What is ImPACT Baseline Test
- What is a Concussion?
- Concussions in Sports
Quick Tips To Know About Concussions
- Concussions may take up to 72 hours to present
- Suspected concussions should be reported to the athletic trainer
- Immediate reporting results in a safer, faster, recovery
- Concussion management should be conducted by:
- Ryan Hart, Athletic Trainer
- Dr. Steve Kroll, MD ~ team physician
- MVPS has a Concussion Response Team (CRT) dedicated to managing your child's concussion recovery by:
- Immediate concussion evaluation by the Certified Athletic Trainer
- Assisting parents in obtaining an appointment to see our team physician
- Managing academic Return to Learn (RTL) procedures, including communication with teachers
- Managing athletic Return to Play (RTP) procedures
We are here to help you remain focused on what matters most to you, your child's health and wellness
Your feedback is important to us!
Hearing from our patients is how we ensure that our team is providing the best possible care and customer service. Please complete the survey regarding your experience with our Sports Medicine Program. This is your chance to let us know how we are doing so we can address any concerns. We strive to provide excellent service.