Bringing the Real World to School
Experts in Residence is an interactive opportunity for our families to share real life experiences in our classrooms. Our parents are uniquely positioned to provide authentic input and feedback to students throughout each division at Mount Vernon.
Do you have a special talent? gift? skill?
Please share your expertise with us by completing this survey:
How might you share your real world experiences with students?
- Serve as a judge for an innovation competition
- Provide expertise and feedback for an (i)project endeavor or an Innovation Diploma venture
- Introduce your industry to our youngest curious learners
- Propose an internship for Interim Week
- Bring ideas to connect the challenges and initiatives local businesses, organizations and government agencies face
- Share your college experience and how it impacted career decisions
- Participate in and provide feedback for a mock college admissions interview
- Offer knowledge of specific subject matter relevant to various levels of learners
Contact Allison Toller, Chief of External Affairs at [email protected] with any questions, suggestions and/or ideas.