Dear Mount Vernon Families,
Mount Vernon is committed and ready to return to the School in August, predicated on a shifting, fluid health situation. In preparation to reunite for the 2020-2021 school year, the Summer ePacket will be released in two phases.
Phase 1 includes:
- Athletic Physical Forms
- Family and Student Handbook
- Key Calendar Dates
- Medical Forms
- Summer Learning Opportunities
- Uniform Requirements
In order to address logistical details with the most relevant, applicable health and safety information, the second phase will be released in July.
Phase 2 will include:
- Addendum to the Family and Student Handbook
- Athletic Tryouts and Schedules
- Arts Lineup
- Carpool Plan with Maps
- Digital Platform Information
- Mount Vernon Master Calendar
- Parent Engagement Opportunities
- PlayMaker Class Catalog
- Student Orientation Information
Access your child’s respective divisional ePacket:
We will take the summer months to refine the details of the standards and guiding principles identified in Reunite in order to deploy the right model at the right moment.
Please call (404) 252-3448 or send an email if you have any questions.