Registration for our Spring semester of PlayMaker classes has been extended to Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
Registration for our Spring semester of PlayMaker classes will begin on Monday, November 27, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. Our PlayMaker Class Catalog provides a description of after school classes, the semester availability, cost for the semester, minimum and maximum enrollment, and the teacher responsible for the class. Please note when you open up the online registration site the year will say 2017. (2017 represents the 2017-2018 PlayMaker school year) Spring registration opens several classes for our Early Learning Center (Early Preschool only) students as well and they fill up fast to include Creative Movement, Let’s Make a Mess and Making and Tinkering all taught by our very own Mount Vernon teachers too!
Log-in to your existing PlayMaker Account or create a new account (additional students can be added to an existing family account).
For Playmaker class changes, please use the Playmaker Change Request form.
New classes available for Spring:
- Break into Business, Grades 3 - 4 (Thursday)
- Craft Club, Grades Y5 - 2 (Wednesday)
- Junior Soccer, Grades Y5 - 2 (Wednesday)
- Little Veterinarian School NOW Grades 2 & 3 (Friday)
- Keyboard Conqueror, Grades 4 - 6 (Monday)
- Kung Fu and Fitness, Grades 4 - 8 (Thursday)
- Pokemon Know, Grades Y5 - 2 (Friday)
- Running Club, Grades 4 - 8 (Friday)
- Summer Camp 107, Grades 1 - 3 (Thursday)
- Stunts/Jump Clinic, Grades 3 - 4 (Wednesday)
Moving to semesters for PlayMaker has been a huge success for the students, teachers and our outside vendors. It gave all a moment to transition into school before PlayMaker started. The new classes to include Little Veterinarian School, Preschool Cheer, MiT Soccer were a huge success and enjoyed by all!
By popular demand we have added additional sessions or two teachers to offer more students to join the class:
- Girls Only - Monday & Thursday
- Junior Robotics K - 2 - Monday & Thursday
- Little Cooks, Early PreK & PreK - Tuesday 2 teachers
- Little Veterinarian School - Y5 - 1 & now 2 - 3
- Preschool Soccer - Monday & Wednesday
- Slimey, Gooey, and Fun, Early PreK & PreK - Thursday 2 teachers
Please note: Ballet, Hip Hop, PreK Tap, and Tap & Jazz students were enrolled for the full year this summer in order to participate in the Spring Dance Recital April 14, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. There will be additional recital practices on Thursday, April 12 and Friday, April 13, from 3:15 - 5:30 p.m. (More information on exact time students need to attend will be shared in March.)
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about the program.
Lisa Brady, [email protected]
Director of Extended Play and PlayMaker