bloomz is Mount Vernon's NEW parent-focused mobile app for parents to connect, communicate and coordinate. Receive school messages from the community development team, division leaders, and departmental staff to stay informed about life at Mount Vernon. bloomz replaces School Rush.
Parents will receive log-in credentials in August, prior to the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year. There will be several opportunities for hands-on training with administrators at all back-to-school events.
Several bloomz Highlights:
- Feed view for all subscribed Groups/Classes/Communities will show all posts in one location.
- Calendar View pulls from Master Calendar - but will include in-bloomz events as well (for your specific classes/communities).
- Downloadable Photos and documents (from posts or uploads) in one location.
- Documents section for links/pdf/static info.
- In-app alerts view for when you have pending invites/rsvps.
- Parents can sign up or RSVP to community or class events within the bloomz app.
- In-feed post including photos, links, documents, information.
- Community (Division) and class directories.
- Robust notification customization including quiet hours, email and/or app notifications.