Bloomz is Mount Vernon's parent-focused mobile app for parents to receive announcements, calls to action, and other items of interest including celebrations and news stories in a personal newsfeed. Receive school messages from the community development team, division leaders, and departmental staff to stay informed about life in different classes, grade levels, divisions, and community-wide at Mount Vernon.
For questions about Bloomz, please contact the Director of Community Events, Molly Crane, email@example.com.
Several Bloomz Highlights:
- Feed view for all subscribed Groups/Classes/Communities will show all posts in one location
- Calendar View pulls from MV’s Master Calendar
- Downloadable Photos and documents (from posts or uploads) in one location
- Documents section for links/pdf/static information
- Register for or RSVP to community/class events within the app
- In-app alerts view for pending invites/rsvp reminders
- In-feed post includes photos, links, documents, and other information.
- Robust notification customization including quiet hours, email and/or app notifications.